Lampu Obstruction Light (FAA-864)
Red LED Medium Intensity
Medium intensity LED obstruction light is needed whenever intensity is a critical issue and certified to the FAA L-864 Medium Intensity Obstruction Lighting advisory circular. The light is used to mark obstacles such as telecommunication and utility towers, wind turbines, cranes, buildings and other tall structures.
A LED obstruction lights offer an ultra bright, energy efficient and cost effective lighting solution. The light fixture is available in two configurations, universal DC (12–48VDC) or universal AC (110–240VAC). The advanced light optic uses a multiple, high intensity LEDs for efficient operation. The corrosion resistant, acrylic lens is specifically designed for use with LEDs to maximize
light intensity and uniformity.
The light fixture incorporates internal diagnostic checking and an alarm contact for remote monitoring. The alarm relay is energised in normal operation and is released if there is an LED or power fault.
- Cost effective, energy efficient obstruction lighting solution
- Available in universal AC/DC: will accept between 12–48VDC (110–240VAC)
- Alarm contact for remote monitoring
- Light sensor for day/night operation
- LED technology reduces maintenance time and costs
- Provision for external hardwire synchronisation
- Medium Intensity Obstruction Light for marking obstacles, such as communication towers, smoke stacks, wind turbines, and other obstructions or obstacles that impact aerial navigation.
- Optional solar powered configurations available (option)
- Optional onboard GPS receiver for synchronisation (option)